Friday, July 20, 2012

I Harm None but I Carry a Gun!

My heart and prayers go out to the people of Aurora, Colorado. I let my two oldest go to our local theater for the midnight show of "Batman" last night, how many Moms are regretting that same decision today...

This is why I carry my firearm EVERYWHERE...

I am not saying one off duty cop could have kept anyone from being killed but maybe not so many would have been hurt.

These crazy mass shooters almost always give up without a fight, once the police arrive and there is a threat of return fire, because they are cowards!

I know many in the Pagan community detest guns. I detest innocent people being killed going to see a movie. I believe that "Harm None" includes protecting the innocent from harm.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment